Canberra Data Centres (CDC) utilises goods and services of many vendors and suppliers to deliver its services to its customers.
CDC has a Registered AIP Plan and encourages participation by Australian SME’s throughout its supply chain for the procurement of goods and services.
All suppliers to CDC must be willing to comply with relevant Australian Standards that are adhered to throughout the delivery of CDC’s Services.
CDC builds and runs Data Centres. Examples of some of the types of goods and services CDC procures are:
- Concrete and concreting
- Civil works and excavation
- Structural Steelworks
- Electrical- Installation and Maintenance of a range of systems
- Floor coverings
- Fire Services- Installation and maintenance
- Building Management Systems – installation and maintenance
- Compliant Security Systems
- Locking Systems
- HVAC Systems
- Switchboards – construction, installation and maintenance
- Data Cabling
- Architectural Services
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Services
- IT Services
- Legal Services
- Accounting Services
- Earthing Services
If your company would like to qualify to supply goods and services to CDC please fill out the contact information below specifying the nature of the services or goods you are interested in supplying.